Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Keeping Up

Welcome to our new blog! Tom and I decided to start blogging as a way to keep our friends and family updated on our suddenly-exciting life.

Why is it suddenly exciting? Well, if you haven't heard, we're expecting triplets! Two boys and a girl. We're hoping to deliver some time in September. The babies and I are all very healthy, but the four of us are in the hospital for close monitoring and to control some contractions I've been having.

As you can imagine, we are receiving new information from our (super great) doctors on a regular basis, and it can be difficult to keep up with everyone as much as we'd like to. Our hope is that this blog will help us stay connected during this busy season. We'll post updates as we're able to, and we'll add pictures so that you can see what we're up to. We're looking forward to sharing our unique experiences with you!

4 comments:

  1. So excited to keep up with your sweet little (soon to be big!) family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys via blog now! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole and Annah! Good to hear from you guys! -T&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just found this through Amy G's blog. So glad to hear this for you guys! Will be praying that they stay put until at least Sept 2, and that you remain healthy Shannon (I don't think we've met, but my husband and I grew up with Thomas in UT). So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete